Thursday, December 18, 2008

So this morning I came out of my room and saw that the seventh stocking had been emptied...everything was in a chair in the living room. But no one has said anything! I think they emptied it out decided there was nothing good in there...i.e. no candy and then walked off. I told Paul and he laughed and went and put everything back. He is now enjoying this game tremendously!
On another note, Kimberly is no longer my compliant, obedient, "good" child. she is now an obnoxious run-about who I no longer wish to be around!!!!!!!! Just kidding, but she is driving us all batty! All my friends from up north and New Orleans are bragging to me about all the snow they have...we are sitting in the middle of a warm front and it supposed to be in the fifties and sixties today. I'm hoping it will lower our gas bill...this month may force us to sell a child or two!
Time to get back and check the kids for their tests! Two kids still have work to do. Katherine, Stephen and Megan are done.

1 comment:

  1. If you feel like me, then you're not kidding! LOL! I have one that is finding EVERY button of mine to push. Not sure what's going on with her, but may need to tie her up by her toes for a bit. Really, Just Kidding!

    ReplyDelete

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008