Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a joyful and blessed Thanksgiving!
We had beautiful weather and wonderful company. Paul's brother and his kids and Paul's sister, Julie were able to make it over. We had tons of food and everyone ate tons! I actually had very little left over. Today we had cranberry muffins to use up the cranberry sauce and my wonderful "holiday turkey casserole" to use up the gravy and turkey tonight. I was going to make potato rolls, but I'm just too worn out the past couple of days (after two days in the kitchen)to be able to make bread...that is a long process!
I went out for Black Friday shopping and managed to get almost ALL my shopping done in just one day! Whatever I didn't get directly in person, I ordered online as many of the stores also offered their Black Friday deals online...and some offered free shipping.
The kids have been pretty happy and good. I ran them out to the Y today to play and swim and then we went out for burgers and to the library. Paul had worked the 2am to 9am flight, so he was pretty beat...we gave him a nice long nap since the house was so peaceful.
I wish I could say we have pics, but once again the "not me" ghost has captured my camera. I think I actually hid it and now I can't find it, LOL!
Well, this will have to be short as I have a kitchen to clean...

2 comments:

  1. That is so me. I hide things to keep it from everyone else, but then I don't remember that I hid it nor where and yell at everyone else for their carelessness. Of course, I never would admitt that to them! LOL! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. The kids and I are leaving tomorrow to come your way. Hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kris, we went to cut our tree near Selmer at a place called "Ward Grove" Christmas trees. I'm pretty sure it's online.

    ReplyDelete

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008