Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sleep comes only to the weak!

Megan has been home for two days with a bellyache. No fever, no other symptoms, so we've dosing her with Milk of Magnesia to get her to have a BM...to no avail. This has been going on since about Saturday evening. I'm taking her in today, we'll keep you posted. But she has basically been in and out of the tub every two hours (which I don't even want to discuss the water and electric bill after this!) since yesterday. She says it feels better to be warm...
Kimberly has the opposite problem and has been suffering from an all around cranky-itis, stomach cramps, and diarrhea. I finally gave up trying to make her stop crying at 4am and gave her Benadryl...sleep at last!
That 5:30 alarm seemed to come wayyyyyy to early today. Paul lovingly picked up the slack and even fixed the kids a hot meal before shoving them out the door!
My sister comes in today and we are all excited! Paul of course, has to pick her up as I have no idea how to get around Memphis on my own and we have three with piano lessons and one with gymnastics tonight. Guess I better get downstairs and get the house tidied up...but first that phone call to the dr.
Have a wonderfully rested and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008