Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Advent Preparations



Since I feel like I've been whiplashed into Advent, I ordered some lapbooks for the kids to make during Advent. Here is day 1:
The kids seemed to really enjoy it...even though it was a lot of cutting! I also didn't realize this would involve more than one folder, so I was busy cutting and gluing the folders together correctly! I kept loosing them as a Christmas show was on tv last night, so that is why you don't see Rebecca! We were having so much fun, I forgot I had wanted to hit confession last night! St. Paul's is offering confessions to be heard Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays during Advent! Have to hit it up next time!'
Have a blessed day...and yes, I did get more sleep last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008