Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just a quick funny

I've been busy today trying to get my house to look less chaotic, which is an undertaking when you are in the midst of remodeling...but I digress. I was busy cleaning & polishing my antique buffet when I heard the kids playing Sorry! in the living room (everything is covered in a thick layer of drywall mud dust).
Stephen: Lauren, you can't go that way, you can only go that way!
Lauren: (loud high pitched whine) Stephen, I can go any way I want!
Me: If you all cannot maintain normal inside voices then you are going to have to put the game away.
Stephen: Lauren, she means you! (loud and bossy)
Lauren: (still loud high pitched whine) Stephen!!!!!!!!!!
before I could say anything....
Stephen: Lauren can't help it; she wasn't born with an inside voice.
me: giggling in the kitchen & Lauren is whining, "mommmm"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008