Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Long Vacation from blogging!

Sorry folks for the long delay! I had much trouble getting into my blog since they required a gmail account and long story short, they must have changed back because I had zero problem logging in tonight!

Let's see...the Harper top 10:
1. Kids out of school
2. Kris visits WA for 5 days ALONE for mom's 60th blowout bash
3. Swimming
4. Loads of strong storms (scary!)
5. Stephen scout trip for 4 days away from home and family (without any fear/late calls)!
6. Katie has oral surgery to remove 4 teeth in the way, loads of progress on braces
7. Kimberly potty trained
8. Kimberly not potty trained (she decided it wasn't worth the m&m's she got!)
9. Megan still in tutoring thru the summer
10. Lauren's ballet recital was a crazy busy night where I'm not sure I ever saw my daughter!

and the newest tidbit is:
I bought a self-propelled push grass cutter (you know the kind your grandma had), that the kids have been fighting over to mow the lawn....they love it!
I promise to keep up with this now....
Love,
Kris

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! More blogs! I was wondering what was going on. PS - I saw online a woman who claims she trains kids to potty train in one day. She's called "The Potty Whisperer!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kris! So good to read your blog for the first time! How fun....we are keeping busy in WA. I wish I could have seen you when you came!

    As for potty training...I have one more to go. Anna turns two in August...must try soon.

    Our big accomplishment...two of the four are potty trained at night FINALLY!

    Pam (Trout) Hamon

    ReplyDelete

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008