Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Megan's concert

Megan did a fabulous job! They only performed four songs (thankfully), but they did it almost flawlessly AND Megan looked relaxed and like she enjoyed herself. I still am wondering if we should have left her in band next year. We told her she could only do one thing and she chose choir. She really wanted both, but I think that would have stretched her too much, seeing as she now is struggling so badly! Got her grades yesterday and it is A, B, D, D! English and Math are the hard ones for her. Now I can understand Math being a struggle for her, but English? She just needs to complete her assignments and pay attention and that should do it, right? Aarrgghh! I've never struggled with English and it has always come very easy for me, so this is very frustrating.

I do have a pic of her, but my camera is holding it captive!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kris!
    I was going through my paperwork and cleaning out for the summer and found your letter (stored to get your address) and logged onto your blog....how fun to read about you and your family. I hope all is well, we are looking forward to school ending and summer fun. I missed you at the reunion. It really was a fun time. My favorite part was planning. I was able to see lots of old friends and spend more quality time with them. Take Care....Pam Trout Hamon

    ReplyDelete

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008