Friday, March 28, 2008

Poor Katherine!

Well, I have been really dreading having to make this post, but Katherine was removed from active participation from the choir for failure to show up for a concert. She is devastated, but it has been a valuable lesson for her to be more responsible. She has been struggling with that this whole school year. Constantly losing books, homework, etc. Well, she, as well as myself, wrote the wrong date on the calendar for the concert and by the time she realized her mistake it was just too overwhelming for her and she broke down. Never mind the fact that we had piano from 5-6:30 and Stephen had a ball game at 6, so our schedule was already full. After this I incident, we pulled Stephen out of baseball and changed piano to revolve around Lauren's ballet on Thursdays. Thursdays will be absolutely crazy, but at least now other activities that everyone likes to schedule on Tuesdays, will now be free. I just wish my kids had fewer talents...that would keep my schedule more cleared out :)
It is now allergy season and we are all suffering....well, at least Katherine and I. We both can hardly sleep and our attempts at taking meds seem to be making Katherine more sick than just the allergies.
Well, I need to cut this short to move forward with the day...I'm an hour behind schedule and I will be having a houseful later today!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008