Friday, August 8, 2014

Two years

A lot happens in two years.  I forgot completely about this blog, until someone asked a question that made it all come back...
I still can't believe my oldest two have graduated and will both be off to college soon.  Number  three will be starting her senior year.  I still remember being "underwater" with the five under ten.  The crazy ADHD kids that I had that left me little sleep and constantly on the go, are now all self sufficient.  Thankfully they still love each other and go to movies, play games and hang out together.  I am glad they have each other.  I think of the time that Paul and I are gone...and they will have each other.
I hope to get back to blogging.  Facebook is more annoying than enjoyable right now.  Everyone who has an opinion thinks they have the right to express it, even when not relevant or warranted.  I've taken to hiding posts from annoying people, just so I can get a moment's peace.  Facebook for me was relaxing; was a way to unwind and "hang" with friends in a virtual world....now it is anything but.  So save the drama!  I have enough drama in my own life to keep me stressed enough as it is!
Blogging allows me an outlet and also to keep family on what is up in our world, when they are so very far away....
If this is your first time here, peruse the history and enjoy the stories!  Until we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008