Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One, Singular Sensation, every little move she makes...


Veronica is 18 months old. In her short life, she has kept all of us busy. She is the only one to have 1) broken a bone; 2) swim in the toilet whenever she gets the chance; 3) put away silverware quite ingeniously (I will have to shoot a video tomorrow so I will have it to jog my memory when I am in the old folks home); 4) ride in an ambulance; and finally 5) have to stay the night in a hospital...oh wait, Katherine was born in the hospital, so she did stay two nights in the hospital because that was before they kicked everyone out at 24 hours...military hospital = 3 days!

Her most recent escapade had us all in stitches. In one of her "empty the cupboard" moments, she found a potty chair and began to cart it around. She then turned it into a game of peek-a-boo. Til the bowl got away from her! Thankfully it had been cleaned and put away after its last user was done with it...umm but Kimberly used it in a much different way!

I just wish we could figure out how to keep her out of trouble without leaving marks....I think they really discourage parents from using ropes to tie their children down!

Oh, and if any of you are wondering why I complain about this child so much....these smiles are for the camera. This is the most disagreeable, unhappy child I've ever known, well, except my friend Kim. We were due very close, but Dominic couldn't wait and came early. He, too, is a very cross and unhappy baby. Maybe it is just a July baby thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008