Friday, November 13, 2009

Kimberly turns four!



We weren't really planning a party for Kimberly, but for some reason it turned into one with almost all our neighborhood kids! I guess when everyone is bragging to their friends that it is Kimberly's birthday and we are having cake, all of a sudden there are 7 more kids in the house! Her favorite things...Kailan cake, doll and a dinosaur from the Fugleseth's! She also got a Wonder Pets Fly boat and a pretty dress!













And now for the really bad news...Megan gave her some gum last night (unbeknownst to me) and she went to bed...gum in hair! I didn't have time to work in the peanut butter, so Megan decided to take it into her own hands and "help" me by cutting it out....so now I had to go and get it fixed...now she hates her "boy hair." No 4th birthday pics...for a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008