Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lauren turns eight!


Lauren, my fifth and only "waterborn" baby, turned eight the end of August (yes we go broke in August paying for all these birthdays in our family)! We always do a small celebration with just the family when the kids are on their "no party" year, but since Lauren hasn't ever had a birthday party before, we did both. My camera went AWOL after this and stayed missing for quite awhile, until a good friend of mine (thanks Carole) gave me the idea to offer a reward for the missing camera...amazingly enough Becca found it within two minutes....in someone else's room (yeah, right)....so I have NO pics of her gymnastics party, but at least had these two to share. She got tons of Littlest Pet shops and she picked her own cake out since it was a "busy day" we had no time to make one. I'll have to scan a pic of my m-i-l later so y'all can see just how much they look alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008