Saturday, January 24, 2009

Megan, the spoon that stirs the pot

So, if you've read back a little, you will see me gushing about how great Kat is...well, the next in line is making up for her sister's lack of "typical teen rebellion." I always joke that she will be the one to run off and be a pole dancer in Las Vegas! Scantily clad, stealing, lying, selfish kid is driving me to drink!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, but seriously, I don't know if we will all survive this "phase" and am welcoming any hints anyone else has about how they might curb the self-righteous attitude that she seems to display on a permanent basis. Remember the "nobody likes me....?" Well, hers is even better, "I just wish everyone around here could show a little respect and consideration of my feelings!" This comes on the heals of her taking a shower (for an hour), then walking around in a towel, in front of two other kids watching tv, putting in what she wanted to watch and then getting upset when I told her to go get dressed, clean her room and stop walking in front of other people and changing the tv while other people are watching it. Argh! She also complains about every single little thing I ask her to do, like it is some big inconvenience to her busy schedule! I am open to comments, suggestions, criticisms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008