Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Eureka we have a winner!

Rebecca finally figured it out...long story so I will try to keep this brief. She was "mad" that Kimberly got two stockings. Paul said, "is her name on it?" Rebecca, "no." I suggested she take it up with her other sisters and maybe they can help her figure it out. Paul quietly followed her upstairs only to see Becca get distracted by a Christmas movie on tv. He came down laughing. Finally Megan and Becca come down and say, "well, this isn't Kimmy's because the baby booties don't fit her. Is it so and so's baby (and they proceed to list off about five people we know who've had a baby in the past four months, or who are now pregnant)?
I finally asked what the pictures said. The ultrasound picture is labeled "Baby Harper." Then they started in with, "is this Kimberly when she was little? Is this you?" I reminded them that my name wasn't Harper when I was little then told them to check the date of the photo. They both stared at it and seemed confused...then Becca finally got a look of revelation, "are YOU having another baby?" THE WINNER IS REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!
The kids all hugged me and told me how happy they were. Although Megan was mad that we'd kept the secret for so long. They've all been bubbling with excitement over being able to cuddle a new baby next summer. Haven't really heard from Stephen. I think he is waiting to see if it is a boy or not...

1 comment:

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008