Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sleep finally!

I can't believe it....I finally got 8hrs of sleep! Paul moved the dog crates outside before he left for work, so no barking at 3am for a potty break for the puppy. Because their crates were outside they didn't bark either! Thanks be to God!
Almost everyone is still sleeping. Stephen and Kimberly are up and eating a bowl of cereal. Stephen has got a bit of a stuffy nose, so he told me he woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep anymore. This should make him a lot of fun later on in the day!
Tuesday is our run around in Collierville day. It is a little over a 30 minute drive for us. Megan, Stephen and Lauren have piano while Rebecca has gymnastics. I cannot believe how well Stephen is playing for having only touched the piano for the first time just two months ago! He whipped right thru the first lesson book in a month and is now on Level I. Lauren is a little slower, but her age makes it hard for her to sit still and listen. She practices all the time and is also doing very well. Megan seems to like piano some days and gives it her all and other days she refuses to do anything and it is a battle to get her to do anything. She is just so dramatic. Yesterday she announced (when it came to her turn) that she was having a bad day and didnt' want to make it any worse by playing the piano! I ended up having to pick up the other two and go and sit in the van while her piano teacher dealt with her. Thankfully Miss Teresa is a kind hearted, but firm, teacher and she managed to get a lesson into her.
I had dropped off my sister with Rebecca so she could watch her. Tara managed to get a little video of my daughter doing a cartwheel double back handspring! I hadn't seen her do that ever! She is working very hard on her gymnastics and I've seen her just do amazing things now. I wish we could get her on the team, but at $385/month that will never happen! I know the coach/owner really wants her, but we told them that Rebecca is not our only child and there is no way we could ever swing that! So they've agreed that we sign up for regular lessons and they work almost one on one with her while she is there and that she is free to come in at other times and work out with the team any time she wants without charge. I'll check with Tara and see if she can download the video she took and attach it to the blog for me...
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Picture 2008

Family Picture 2008